Sunday 5 February 2012

LIME sorbet to ease your belly


SORBET is the easiest thing in the WORLD. They are not only DELICIOUS but they give you some space for creativity. It is always a good idea to put the sorbet back to its ORIGINAL packing. 

My favorite is from here: http://www.gourmet.com/recipes/diaryofafoodie/2008/02/watermelonsorbet . Of course I copied it :)

I prepared with a LIME sorbet for you.
Ingredients:
1/2 liter water
200 gr sugar
6 LIMES

Preparation:
HEAT the water with the sugar till it melts in completely. Wait till it cools down and put the JUICE of the limes in. Put it in the freezer. Check it every 2-3 hours, mix it with a fork.

No big deal. My POINT with this post is to show you how much you can do with the colors. You can always put a FLOWER on top as long as it is not poisoning, PICK  the right color plate and it looks AMAZING. I think...


No comments:

Post a Comment