Saturday 28 January 2012

First entry....

This is my FIRST blog entry... in my life... I am eXcITED :)
It took me ages to start up this blog. I was always thinking about it but you know how it goes... never actually came to the POINT. Then I just did it about a month ago and I got stock with the name and background picture. I still haven't found the right picture but here you go at least I have a first entry : NOT too BAD... Anyways I'll tell you what I am trying to share with you. RECIPES, I don't have much but I'll share them... I rather have IDEAS, inSPIRATIONs. I will give some ideas how to present the dishes how to make a menu etc... If I see something interesting, a cool restaurant or CRAZY food creation I will update you as well. I guess... We'll see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment